Affidavit before Notary Public
Affidavit of Mr. _________________ Son/Daughter/Wife of Late Shri ______________ resident of ____________. The Deponent solemnly affirm as follows:
- That i am the eldest son of Late Shri ____________ S/o. ______________ died on __/__/____.
- That we have taken the surviving member certificate from Revenue Department, Govt. of NCT of Delhi, Office of the District Magistrar, New Delhi vide Certificate No. ______________ dated __________.
- That as per surviving member certificate following are the surviving members of late Shri _____________
Name of Member Age (In Years) Relationship with deceased
Read Also: Solution regarding Legal Heir Registration
- That after death of the deceased I am looking after the accounts and income tax returns of Late Shri _____________ and as such I want to file income tax return and pay due liabilities if any, to the government of India for which we are getting reminders from income tax department.
- I further confirm that, as per decision of all the members I have been authorized to register as legal heir in the Income Tax Department for filing of Income Tax Return.
I ____________________ the above named deponent do hereby verify that the contents proof para 1 to 5 of the above affidavit are true and correct to my knowledge and that no portion is false.
Signed, date and verified at _____________________ this
the __________ day of ___