Enabling Cheque Printing
Party's Payee Name
Amount in Words
Amount in Figures
Company Signatory Details
Set/Alter Cheque Printing Configuration from Ledger Creation/Alteration screen:
- Debit the Party Ledger, enter the amount and give the bill reference details, if any.
- Credit the Bank Account for which the Cheque printing is enabled, enter the amount and press Enter.
- Bank Allocation screen appears.
- Instrument No.: Type the Cheque number in the field provided.
- Instrument Date: The voucher date is displayed by default. Enter the required date, if any.
- Cross Instrument Using: This is filled by the most common word used - A/c Payee, which is displayed by default. Change to the required word, if any.
- Provide the narration and Accept the Voucher.
- The Cheque Printing screen appears displaying the Cheque details as shown:
- Accept to print the cheque.