In companies / firms / organizations, Accountants prevent their data to share or altered from anyone. Accountant of those firms not give access to other users to make changes or display the voucher entry or statutory details in the Company Data.
Tally.ERP9 provides this feature for their users, but lacks of users don’t avail this facility because they did not know this option. In this tutorial, we show you how to disable or enable data entry or your accounts. Example of the same is as below:
1. When you create the company enable security control option to “YES” & save company
2. On Screen of “Gateway of Tally” Press Alt + F3 & Select Security Control -> Types of Security.
3. In Security Levels Create a additional user at last option & press Enter:
4. Follow below steps & Save the details “Acccept”.
5. After that, Select Users & Password from Security Control option. You can see the additional Security Level (which was created by you) is showing there. Select “Accountant” as Security Level, Enter user name (accounts) as you wish, enter password (accounts) & Save the Details.
Shut the Company & Reopen again, Now you have 2 user id and passwords
1stwhich was you created on (user id: a& password: a)
2ndis Created in Security control (User id: accounts & password: accounts)
1st password is for full access of your data i.e. only for you to open, create, alter, display, print, all features access in this user id.
And 2nd is for disable all above features which is used in user id 1.