This year MCA (Ministry of Corporate Affairs) makes lots of changes in MCA Filing. So how can you prepare yourself for MCA filing. Below we mention some very important points for annual ROC filing.
1. MGT-14 for Approval of Accounts & draft board report
Pvt Co. – Not Required
Public Co. – Required
2. New forms AOC-4 (earlier 23AC/23ACA) and MGT-7 (earlier 20B) are introduced for annual filings.
3. Board Report shall include various disclosures as per sec 134 & other section etc. and summary of annual report in MGT 9.
4. Auditor shall be appointed for a period of 5 years subject to ratification every year in AGM. However, ADT-1 shall be filed for appointment only (i.e. ADT-1, not to be filled for ratification). If GNL 2 had been validly filled for 5 years, no need to file ADT1 is to be filled for ratification.
5. Auditor or his A/R (qualified to be auditor shall be present in AGM, unless otherwise exempted by company (also mention in Minutes of the company) [Sec. 146]
6. All the attachments of E-form should be duly signed, Don’t file SD copy.
7. MGT 7 i.e. Annual Return is now in e-form. No physical annual return like previous year in 20B is required. E-form shall be signed by Company Secretary of the company or if there is no Company Secretary then form shall be certified by Practicing Company Secretary or small companies by director
8. Companies have paid up capital of 10 cr or more or Turnover of 50 cr or more are required to get certificate in MGT-8 by any PCS.